“welcome to eden” is the new Spanish series of Netflix created by Joaquín Górriz and Guillermo López, and which has a cast made up of Amaia SalamancaAmaia Aberasturi, Belinda, Lola Rodríguez, Sergio Momo, Begoña Vargas, Ana Mena and Berta Vázquez, among others.
MORE INFORMATION: Absolutely everything about “Welcome to Eden”
“You are happy?” is the question that Astrid and Erick use to invite Zoa and four other attractive young people, very active on social networks, to an exclusive party on a secret island. Although they believe that the event is to promote a new drink, the reality is completely different. What starts out as an exciting journey soon turns into something full of dark secrets, lies and the inescapable.
The eight episodes of the first season of “welcome to eden” premiered in Netflix only on Friday, May 6, 2022, but users of the platform and fans of thrillers are already asking for a second installment.
MORE INFORMATION: Explained ending of “Welcome to Eden”, Spanish Netflix series
“WELCOME TO EDEN”, WILL IT HAVE ANOTHER SEASON?
The short answer is yes. Two months before the premiere of the first batch of episodes, the Aragón Film Commission confirmed that it is already working on the pre-production of a new season of Spanish fiction.
Although the popular streaming platform has not yet made an official announcement, apparently in the last chapter, the story of Zoa, Charly, Ibón, Africa even Gaby has not yet finished, in addition, all Astrid’s secrets have not yet been revealed. and Erik.
In the final episode of “welcome to eden”, the new guests arriving in Eden give Charly and Zoa the opportunity to carry out their escape plan. However, the obstacles are not long in coming, and Astrid has a surprise for Zoa.
For now, all that remains is to wait for the official response from Netflixwhich usually takes a few weeks to evaluate the reaction of the audience and although it does not share these figures, they can determine if a series is renewed or canceled.
MORE INFORMATION: How is the character of Belinda in “Welcome to Eden”?
WHEN WILL SEASON 2 OF “WELCOME TO EDEN” PREMIERE?
The second season of “welcome to eden” still does not have an official release date in Netflixbut the new episodes will most likely hit the streaming platform sometime in 2023.
EPISODES OF SEASON 1 OF “WELCOME TO EDEN”
- The Trip of Your Life. When Zoa receives an invitation to an exclusive party on a remote island, she can’t pass up the opportunity. But the celebration is not what she expected…
- Assessment. Astrid welcomes her guests to the facility, but Aldo’s suspicions continue. At home, Gabi worries about the whereabouts of his sister Zoa.
- Farewell Party. Zoa and Ibón establish close ties on the island, while Africa tries to discover more about her hosts. Aldo plans his escape.
- The Other Shore. Charly and Zoa express their concern about Aldo’s disappearance, and Eloy helps Bel investigate what really happened.
- Storm. Heartbroken and furious, Zoa tells Ibón the devastating news. The search for her sister takes Gabi to San Sebastián.
- rebellion. Charly questions Mayka’s honesty. Africa throws a party for Astrid and Erick, but the celebration goes awry…and has dangerous consequences.
- Lilith. Newcomers must prove their loyalty. Bel encourages the members of the rebellion. Private investigator Brisa contacts Zoa’s family.
- The TripBack. The new guests arriving in Eden give Charly and Zoa the opportunity to carry out their escape plan. But the obstacles are not long in coming…